Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Group Project Experience!

This semester has passed by so quickly. Can you believe it? I'm already writing my last blog post.

Anyways, onto the main topic. My group project experience for this class was amazing! Usually, I am reluctant to work on projects, especially group projects, because they are not very interesting and sometimes people aren't willing to do their share. But thankfully, my group (Shout out to Aarti and Emily!) is great and this project has been fun to work on. Plus the movies we picked were thankfully very good movies. We took our time about watching the movies, meeting up on three different Saturday nights watching the movies with popcorn and other snacks. (How awesome is it when a project involves popcorn and movie-watching?!) Putting together the project itself was also fun, as we all had a lot to contribute after watching our movies. There was quite a lot to discuss. I'm glad I got the chance to work with Emily and Aarti on this project. Because of this project, I was able to make friends with two awesome people (and watch great AI movies as well)!

Signing off,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment